Jicama-Radish Spinach Salad Recipe
Jicama is a legume that grows underground as a tuber. Because it has a sweet flavor and a moist but crisp texture, it makes a nice addition to salads.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups julienned jicama
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, jicama, onion and radishes. In a small bowl, whisk the orange juice, honey, oil and mustard. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 92 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Jicama-Radish Spinach Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC