Jicama is a crunchy Mexican turnip I use in this super easy salad with tangerines and shallots. The sweet and sour flavors, the crunchy texture, it’s all yum. —Crystal Jo Bruns, Iliff, Colorado
- 8 tangerines, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 pound medium jicama, peeled and cubed
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients; refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Jicama Citrus Salad in Taste of Home November 2016, p32
Reviews for Jicama Citrus Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review