- Spoon a third of the batter into prepared pan. Top with half of the
- apple mixture. Top with another third of the batter and the
- remaining apple mixture. Top with remaining batter. Bake at 350°
- for 70-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a
- wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield:
- 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 285 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 73 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.