Jeweled Fruit Salad Recipe
This fresh fruit salad is a mixture of vibrant colors and delightful flavor. The creamy yogurt dressing is a luscious complement.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed and halved
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, orange juice, mayonnaise and orange peel. In a large serving bowl, combine the fruit. Serve with dressing. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 84 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC