- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed and halved
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, orange juice, mayonnaise and orange peel. In a large serving bowl, combine the fruit. Serve with dressing. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Jeweled Fruit Salad(3)
Sort By :
I made this for a party. I doubled the dressing using two 6 ounce containers of vanilla Yoplait and 1 small container of Greek yogurt thinking the vanilla yogurt would be too much alone. Way too much dressing!! I used a pint of blueberries and raspberries, sliced up more than a pint of strawberries and more grapes than called for, 2 kiwi's, no cranberries (sounded odd). I added the raspberries right before dressing and very lightly dressed the fruit - it didn't need much. Good salad. The raspberries did not hold up very well for leftovers.
We have a monthly family dinner with all the kids, grand kids, and great-grand kids and this is one of their favorite fruit saldas. I make it often.
This is one of the best fruit dips I have ever tasted. Everyone turns up their noses when I tell them the ingredients but sign a different tune once they taste it, even the kids loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >