Every Christmas, friends have a huge potluck party. I wanted to bring something unique, so I topped off endive and watercress with jewel-toned pomegranate seeds. —Alysha Braun, St. Catharines, Ontario
- 1 bunch watercress (4 ounces)
- 2 heads endive, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds (about 1 pomegranate)
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine watercress, endive, pomegranate seeds and shallot.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Jeweled Endive Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p43
Reviews for Jeweled Endive Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review