Jeweled Buffet Ham Recipe
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (7 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Brush ham with some of the glaze; bake 30-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 15 servings.
6 ounces ham equals 329 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 1,915 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer