Cranberry sauce and mandarin oranges make a beautiful, aromatic glaze for cooked ham. This recipe will be a crowd-pleaser! —Agnes Ward, Stratford, Ontario
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (7 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours.
- In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Brush ham with some of the glaze; bake 30-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Jeweled Buffet Ham in Healthy Cooking December/January 2011, p15
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Jeweled Buffet Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2011