Jerky Party Mix Recipe
Talk about a popular gift! Our friends get such a kick out of this spicy twist on an old party-mix favorite, they ask for it at Christmas, New Year's and even the Fourth of July.
- 4 cups each Corn Chex, Rice Chex and Wheat Chex
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) Beer Nuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 package (4 ounces) beef jerky
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cereal and nuts. In a small bowl, combine butter and taco seasoning. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to evenly coat.
- 2. Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Stir in beef jerky. Cool completely, stirring several times. Yield: about 13 cups.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Jerky Party Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC