- 1 package (20 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle tenderloins with seasoned salt. Combine the oil, rosemary, jerk seasoning and brown sugar. Rub over tenderloins. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Serve with turkey.
- Freeze option: Season turkey as directed. Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag; freeze. To use, completely thaw in refrigerator. Broil tenderloins and prepare salsa as directed. Yield: 5 servings (2 cups salsa).
Reviews for Jerk Turkey Tenderloins
Sort By :
"I fixed the salsa as directed, only with canned pineapple, and I really did my own thing with the meat, since I lacked the jerk seasoning. I baked it , and used a Rosemary and Garlic bottle of seasoning I wanted to try along with salt and pepper. Baked, because I'm not good at broiling. It ended up really good though, and I want to fix it again."
"I served it over brown rice. It was flavorful and quick!"
"This was really good! A nice change from chicken!"
"My family loved this. The turkey was perfect. The salsa, I altered just a little: I did not add any salt. It has plenty of flavor and doesn't need it. We put the meat in wheat tortillas and added some shredded cabbage with the salsa, it was great."