Jerk Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
- 1 package (20 ounces) turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle tenderloins with seasoned salt. Combine the oil, rosemary, jerk seasoning and brown sugar. Rub over tenderloins. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Serve with turkey. Yield: 5 servings (2 cups salsa).
Reviews for Jerk Turkey Tenderloins(3)
Sort By :
I served it over brown rice. It was flavorful and quick!
This was really good! A nice change from chicken!
My family loved this. The turkey was perfect. The salsa, I altered just a little: I did not add any salt. It has plenty of flavor and doesn't need it. We put the meat in wheat tortillas and added some shredded cabbage with the salsa, it was great.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Turkey Breasts >
- Turkey Dinner Recipes >