- add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 3
- Drain and discard marinade. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers,
- alternately thread the pork, pineapple and peppers. Grill, covered,
- over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or
- until meat is tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 4 kabobs.
Nutritional Facts: 1 kabob equals 235 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 988 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.