Jerk Chicken Wraps
Mango chutney sweetens these mouthwatering, jerk-seasoned wraps from Sally Sibthorpe in Shelby Township, Michigan. Great picnic fare, they’re scrumptious served warm or cold.Sally Sibthorpe, Shelby Township, Michigan
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3/4 teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 4 thin slices red onion
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning. In a nonstick
- skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes or
- until meat is no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining jerk seasoning;
- spread over tortillas. Spread chutney over cream cheese. Layer with
- the lettuce, chicken, red pepper and onion. Roll up tightly. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 510 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 870 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.