Jerk Chicken Tortilla Wraps Recipe
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3/4 teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning. In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining jerk seasoning; spread over tortillas. Spread chutney over cream cheese. Layer with the lettuce, chicken, red pepper and onion. Roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 541 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 838mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Jerk Chicken Tortilla Wraps
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC