- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Strawberry preserves or seedless strawberry jam
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cinnamon and salt. Stir in milk and eggs until blended.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Spread half of the pancakes with jelly; top with remaining pancakes. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Jelly Pancake Sandwiches in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p42
Reviews for Jelly Pancake Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review