Jelly Bean Bark
Homemade Easter candy really doesn't get easier than this. It's so simple, all you need are three ingredients, a microwave and a pan! —Mavis Dement, Marcus, Iowa
32 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + standing
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups small jelly beans
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with foil; grease foil with butter. In a
- microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Spread into
- prepared pan. Top with jelly beans, pressing to adhere. Let stand
- until set.
- Cut or break bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield:
- 2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ounce equals 154 calories, 5 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.