Jazzy Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Hot cooked linguine
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and artichoke hearts. Heat through. Sprinkle with bacon and serve with linguine. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cups (calculated without linguine): 393 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 567mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Jazzy Spaghetti Sauce
"The artichoke hearts did nothing for this. It was not worth the price to add these to the sauce."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.