Jazzy Mac 'n' Cheese Recipe
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a medium saucepan, bring 6 cups water to a boil. Add macaroni; set aside cheese packet. Cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to saucepan.
- 2. Add tomatoes and butter; mix until butter is melted. Add the reserved cheese packet; mix well. Remove from heat; stir in the Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 384 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1073mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein
Reviews for Jazzy Mac 'n' Cheese
"This recipe didn't taste bad but I can't say I enjoyed it much. It was very easy to make and my 6 year-old son loved helping me make it."
"Very tasty. A nice change from ordinary mac & cheese."