- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a medium saucepan, bring 6 cups water to a boil. Add macaroni; set aside cheese packet. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Drain and return to saucepan.
- Add tomatoes and butter; mix until butter is melted. Add the reserved cheese packet; mix well. Remove from heat; add Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Jazzy Mac 'n' Cheese in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p9
Reviews for Jazzy Mac 'n' Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2011
This recipe didn't taste bad but I can't say I enjoyed it much. It was very easy to make and my 6 year-old son loved helping me make it.
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2010
Very tasty. A nice change from ordinary mac & cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >