Jazzy Gelatin Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Green grapes and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add ice cubes, oranges, pineapple and orange juice concentrate. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- 2. Just before serving, unmold onto a serving plate. Fill center with grapes and garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 107 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Jazzy Gelatin
"This has such delicious orange flavor! We loved this and I will be making it often!"
"My family really enjoyed this salad, even the ones who say they don't usually like gelatin. It is very orangey!"