Jazzy Gelatin Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Green grapes and fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add ice cubes, oranges, pineapple and orange juice concentrate. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- 2. Just before serving, unmold onto a serving plate. Fill center with grapes and garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Jazzy Gelatin
"This has such delicious orange flavor! We loved this and I will be making it often!"
"My family really enjoyed this salad, even the ones who say they don't usually like gelatin. It is very orangey!"