- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Green grapes and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add ice cubes, oranges, pineapple and orange juice concentrate. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- Just before serving, unmold onto a serving plate. Fill center with grapes and garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Jazzy Gelatin in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p53
Reviews for Jazzy Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2015
"This has such delicious orange flavor! We loved this and I will be making it often!"
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2010
"My family really enjoyed this salad, even the ones who say they don't usually like gelatin. It is very orangey!"