- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Green grapes and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add ice cubes, oranges, pineapple and orange juice concentrate. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- Just before serving, unmold onto a serving plate. Fill center with grapes and garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Jazzy Gelatin in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p53
Reviews for Jazzy Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2010
My family really enjoyed this salad, even the ones who say they don't usually like gelatin. It is very orangey!