Jazzed-Up French Toast Sticks Recipe
- 4 ounces spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 12 French toast sticks
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mixed fruit
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Sliced fresh strawberries, optional
- Spread cream cheese over six French toast sticks, about 1 tablespoon on each; top with remaining sticks. Place in a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a blender, combine mixed fruit and orange juice; cover and process until smooth. Serve with French toast sticks. Garnish with strawberries if desired. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Jazzed-Up French Toast Sticks in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p26
Reviews for Jazzed-Up French Toast Sticks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review