- 1 can (19 ounces) chunky New England clam chowder
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the clam chowder, corn and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 2 minutes. Sprinkle servings with cheese, bacon and chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forJazzed-Up Clam Chowder
"This was super easy and fast to put together. Instead of making it in the microwave, I made it on the stove and instead of chives, I used green onions. My family raved about it. I will definitely make this quick dish again."