“No one ever guesses that my dressed-up and delicious chowder came from cans!” Josephine Piro — Easton, Pennsylvania
- 1 can (19 ounces) chunky New England clam chowder
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the clam chowder, corn and milk. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 2 minutes. Sprinkle servings with cheese, bacon and chives. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Jazzed-Up Clam Chowder in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p28
Reviews for Jazzed-Up Clam Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2011
"This was super easy and fast to put together. Instead of making it in the microwave, I made it on the stove and instead of chives, I used green onions. My family raved about it. I will definitely make this quick dish again."