- Cook over low heat until marshmallows are melted. Transfer to a
- large bowl; cover and chill just until thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Whisk chilled
- coffee mixture until light in color; fold in whipped cream. Just
- before serving, fill each puff with about 1/3 cup filling. Replace
- tops and drizzle with fudge topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 378 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.