This is sweet chocolaty treat that is put together in no time. Cut it up in squares and serve!—Janaan Cunningham, Greendale, Wisconsin
30 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min. + cooling
- 2-1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and
- stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Boil and stir 5
- minutes longer. Remove from heat. Stir in the chocolate chips until
- melted. Stir in the nuts and vanilla. Spread in a buttered 8-in.
- square pan. Cool. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 144 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.