Jamaican Jerk Turkey Wraps Recipe
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (8 ounces each)
- 4 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix, tomato, coleslaw dressing, jalapeno and mustard; set aside.
- 2. Rub seasoning over turkey tenderloins. On a greased grill, cook turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Grill tortillas, uncovered, over medium heat 45-55 seconds on each side or until warmed. Thinly slice turkey; place down the center of tortillas. Top with coleslaw mixture and roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap equals 295 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 658 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.