- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (8 ounces each)
- 4 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix, tomato, coleslaw dressing, jalapeno and mustard; set aside.
- Rub seasoning over turkey tenderloins. On a greased grill, cook turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Grill tortillas, uncovered, over medium heat 45-55 seconds on each side or until warmed. Thinly slice turkey; place down the center of tortillas. Top with coleslaw mixture and roll up. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Jamaican Jerk Turkey Wraps
"Very tasty. I was debating on using chicken breast which I had on hand or splurge on the turkey tenderloin. Glad I splurged although I think this was be just as good with chicken or pork tenderloin. I broiled the turkey instead of grilling since the weather is getting cooler here in PA and it was good. Grilling would add even more flavor I guess. I really liked the broccoli slaw and plan on making that as a side for other dishes. Thanks for sharing Mary Ann (fellow PA resident)."
"We had never grilled turkey before and it was amazing! The slaw itself needs a little "something" - maybe some chopped onion??"
"Quite good! I used the spice blend from reviewer, 'snoopy64.'"
"To: talbotsgirl... Yes, you could bake these. But you can also use a skillet like you would for eggs! If you have a good non stick one it will be even better... I use my scanpans... love them!"
"can the turkey be baked in the oven? i dont own a grill."