Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
Presto! We turned cheesecake into irresistible finger food with these cute little treats. For fun, make them with an assortment of jams and preserves, such as strawberry, blackberry and apricot. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Assorted jams, warmed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-16 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3. Remove paper liners; top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon jam. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each (calculated without assorted jams) equals 149 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC