Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Assorted jams, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15-16 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove paper liners; top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon jam. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
Sort By :
"Couldn't be easier! My 11-y.o. and his birthday guests polished these right off. I made them in mini muffin tins."
"Made these for a high tea our church puts on. Used a mini cupcake pan (24 per pan). Put a heaping teaspoon of graham crumbs in each, pressed it down and put the cream cheese mixture almost to the top of each cup. Baked for 9 minutes. Made 200 of them and they were a hit!"
"This one is a keeper. I've made this recipe several times, exactly as it is written and I get rave reviews every time."
"These delicious little cheesecakes seem to go faster than when I make a regular size cheesecake. Maybe it's my imagination but I 've seen my guys hit the fridge for one of these as opposed to pulling out a whole pie and cutting a slice. Never had any to go to waste!!!"
"Yummy. And I like the smaller size for easier serving at pot lucks and events."