Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Assorted jams, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15-16 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove paper liners; top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon jam. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
Sort By :
"Very good with great cheesecake flavor. Regular sized muffin pans are too large and make for very flat cheesecake. Next time, I'll try the mini muffin pans. I drizzled mine with bourbon caramel sauce - yum!"
"I'm making these for Christmas dinner and and want to make some as key lime. I'm guessing I can just add some juice to the cheesecake to do this but I wanted to see if I should do something different. Any idea?"
"I have made this recipe several times. It is easy fast and delicious. I topped some with strawberry or cherry pie filling as it was a little less sweet than jam. I did some with caramel pecans and chocolate syrup. All were so good and the perfect amount when you want a little bite of cheesecake."
"Simple, easy and quick. I topped with different jams and some with caramel. They really are small. Just a little bigger than a double stuffed oreo cookie I'd say."