- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Assorted jams, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15-16 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove paper liners; top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon jam. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
Sort By :
"I made three batches of these for our church Pot Blessing lunch today. They were delicious and super easy. They looked fancy and were inexpensive to make. I put strawberry jam on some and blueberry jam on the rest. I did not warm the jam up, though. Also made a batch using chocolate crumbs instead of the plain crumbs. Those were the ones that I put strawberry jam on. Received several positive comments on these so I will be making them again."
"Very good with great cheesecake flavor. Regular sized muffin pans are too large and make for very flat cheesecake. Next time, I'll try the mini muffin pans. I drizzled mine with bourbon caramel sauce - yum!"
"I'm making these for Christmas dinner and and want to make some as key lime. I'm guessing I can just add some juice to the cheesecake to do this but I wanted to see if I should do something different. Any idea?"
"I have made this recipe several times. It is easy fast and delicious. I topped some with strawberry or cherry pie filling as it was a little less sweet than jam. I did some with caramel pecans and chocolate syrup. All were so good and the perfect amount when you want a little bite of cheesecake."