- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Assorted jams, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15-16 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove paper liners; top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon jam. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes
"I test-drove this one tonight in preparation for a potluck I'm attending in a couple of weeks. I substituted vanilla wafer crumbs for the graham cracker crumbs, otherwise made it exactly as written, except I drizzled some chocolate syrup over a few of them instead of topping them with the warmed preserves. Very good! Now I'm thinking of the different variations I could do with four dozen of them."
"I made three batches of these last year and had rave reviews from all three , getting ready to make more this year. Yum!!"
"These were very quick and easy. I used chocolate graham crackers. I also used dried cherries that I cooked for just a few minutes, added two t. of cornstarch to the mixture of 3/4 C water and approx. 1 1!/4 C. of dried cherries. and cooked a little longer to thicken. then topped the mini cheesecakes with some after they came out of oven some before I put them in. I also used strawberry preserves as a topping."
"I made three batches of these for our church Pot Blessing lunch today. They were delicious and super easy. They looked fancy and were inexpensive to make. I put strawberry jam on some and blueberry jam on the rest. I did not warm the jam up, though. Also made a batch using chocolate crumbs instead of the plain crumbs. Those were the ones that I put strawberry jam on. Received several positive comments on these so I will be making them again."
"Very good with great cheesecake flavor. Regular sized muffin pans are too large and make for very flat cheesecake. Next time, I'll try the mini muffin pans. I drizzled mine with bourbon caramel sauce - yum!"