Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Assorted jams, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15-16 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove paper liners; top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon jam. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Jam-Topped Mini Cheesecakes(10)
Sort By :
These delicious little cheesecakes seem to go faster than when I make a regular size cheesecake. Maybe it's my imagination but I 've seen my guys hit the fridge for one of these as opposed to pulling out a whole pie and cutting a slice. Never had any to go to waste!!!
Yummy. And I like the smaller size for easier serving at pot lucks and events.
Made these for my mom's birthday last Sunday. she loved them! Unfortunately, i used medium-sized cupcake papercup (5cm diameter) so they turned out very flat. Will make these again with small papercups after this. Thank you for the great recipe. Definitely a keeper!
Tasty and simple to make. Uses only one package of cream cheese which cuts down on the cost
Are these made in a mini-muffing pan?
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >