- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 thick slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Maple syrup, optional
- Spread cream cheese on one slice of bread. Spread jam on the other slice; place jam side down over the cream cheese. In a shallow bowl, beat egg. Dip both sides of bread into egg.
- In a small skillet, melt butter; toast bread for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with syrup if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews for Jam 'N' Cream French Toast(4)
Sort By :
I really enjoyed this recipe. I didn't have cinnamon raisin bread, so I just used regular sliced white bread. Still turned out great! It is breakfast and a dessert all rolled into one! I will definitely make again!
This is a delicious recipe! I made it with blackberry jam and used regular cinnamon bread--no raisins. My family loved it!
good,I did not have cinnamon raisin bread
just added cinnamon & raisins.probably would be better with c/r bread ,but tasty
this way also
This is an awesome recipe. I serve it often when I have overnight guests and have received nothing but rave reviews!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- French Toast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >