Jalapenos with Olive-Cream Filling
“These jalapenos are great!” says Krystal Peterson of Walker, Louisiana. “I take them to all get-togethers and potlucks, and the people at my husband's work are always requesting them.”
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons olive juice
- 16 large jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, olives and olive juice.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons into each jalapeno half. Serve immediately
- or refrigerate. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Nutritional Facts: 2 appetizers equals 58 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.