“These jalapenos are great!” says Krystal Peterson of Walker, Louisiana. “I take them to all get-togethers and potlucks, and the people at my husband's work are always requesting them.”
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons olive juice
- 16 large jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, olives and olive juice. Spoon about 2 teaspoons into each jalapeno half. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Jalapenos with Olive-Cream Filling in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p42
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Jalapenos with Olive-Cream Filling
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review