Jalapenos with Olive-Cream Filling Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons olive juice
- 16 large jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, olives and olive juice. Spoon about 2 teaspoons into each jalapeno half. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Jalapenos with Olive-Cream Filling(4)
Sort By :
With what's given they are ok, an easy way to modify is to add parmesan cheese, and chili powder (never enough), and GRILL them, they are wonderful!! My dad requests these every fathers day, and any grilling day!
I wrap a piece of bacon around it and grill it. You can also bake it or sear in a pan.
I thought this was only so-so. I took this to a New Year's Day party and they were barely touched. Maybe they would be better baked.
They were very delicious but this having been my first time dealing with jalapenos, I didn't read your warning on gloves and ended up with burns! haha. Next time, I'll know! :)
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Jalapeno Poppers >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Olives >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >