Jalapeno Wontons Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pickled jalapeno slices, diced
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and salt. Stir in jalapenos. Place 1-1/2 teaspoons filling in the center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges with water; fold opposite corners together over filling and press to seal.
- 2. In an electric skillet, heat 1/4 in. of oil to 375°. Fry wontons in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 62 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Jalapeno Wontons
"do you think they could be made ahead of time?"
"These are excellent.I made them for our super bowl party and everyone raved over them.Thanks for sharing your recipe."
"I love these and have made them several times...didn't change a thing. Thanks!"