This lively dish is a way for my family to eat salsa, which we all enjoy, without tortilla chips.—Kim Lintner, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut widthwise into thirds
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 12 slices process American cheese
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, cut into 12 rings and seeded
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil. Cook until tender, about 20-30 minutes.
- Drain and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with salsa, onion, cheese and jalapeno. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Jalapeno Salsa Potatoes in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p237
Reviews for Jalapeno Salsa Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review