Ranch dressing got its start on a real dude ranch in California. Punch up the Western original with green salsa, green chilies, jalapenos and cilantro for more color, spice and high volume that feeds a crowd. —Lindsay Duke, Goodrich, Texas
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 3 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Hot cooked buffalo-style chicken wings
- Celery sticks
- Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with chicken wings and, if desired, celery. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Jalapeno Ranch Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2012, p25
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Jalapeno Ranch Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2014
"Excellent dip, can add heat by replacing green chilies with fresh chopped jalapeno. Yum!"
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2012