Ranch dressing got its start on a real dude ranch in California. Punch up the Western original with green salsa, green chilies, jalapenos and cilantro for more color, spice and high volume that feeds a crowd. —Lindsay Duke, Goodrich, Texas
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 3 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Hot cooked buffalo-style chicken wings
- Celery sticks
- Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with chicken wings and, if desired, celery. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Jalapeno Ranch Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2012, p25
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Jalapeno Ranch Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review