Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 3 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Hot cooked buffalo-style chicken wings
- Celery sticks
- Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with chicken wings and, if desired, celery. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Jalapeno Ranch Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2012, p25
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Jalapeno Ranch Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2014
"Excellent dip, can add heat by replacing green chilies with fresh chopped jalapeno. Yum!"
Reviewed Oct. 9, 2013
"I've made this a couple of times. My family scarfs it up."
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2012