Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 3 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- Hot cooked buffalo-style chicken wings
- Celery sticks
- Place the first seven ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with chicken wings and, if desired, celery. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Jalapeno Ranch Dip
Sort By :
Excellent dip, can add heat by replacing green chilies with fresh chopped jalapeno. Yum!
I've made this a couple of times. My family scarfs it up.