- a small bowl, combine the cheeses, parsley, garlic salt and paprika.
- Pipe or stuff into each pepper.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat
- the eggs. In a separate bowl, combine cornflakes and bread crumbs.
- Roll jalapenos in flour, dip in eggs, then roll in crumbs. Dip again
- in eggs, then roll in crumbs to completely coat.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1/4 in. of oil to 375°. Fry peppers,
- a few at a time, for 30-60 seconds or until lightly browned. Drain
- on paper towels. In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve
- with warm peppers. Yield: 12-16 appetizers.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.