- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with peppers and chips. Yield: 16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Jalapeno Popper Spread
Sort By :
"SUPER DELICIOUS! I made it for a party, it got great reviews."
"Followed the recipe exactly, but added cooked/crumbled bacon on top. Excellent!"
"I made this for a Christmas appetizer and it was real good! The corn chips are definitely better with this spread than tortilla chips."
"First time making this and it was a big hit! I have made traditional bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers but this was a lot easier. I made it exactly how the recipe says except I sprinkled bacon on the very top. It was awesome!!! I might add a bit more jalapenos next time. Definitely a crowd pleaser. I served with Ritz and those I thought paired better than tortilla chips"
"My son had some friends over to watch a football game. I made this and they absolutely loved it! I will definitely keep this recipe to make again!"