- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with peppers and chips. Yield: 16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Jalapeno Popper Spread
Sort By :
"This is excellent! I followed the recipe exactly but only made a half recipe to try it out and it was gobbled up. Everyone seemed to like it with tortilla chips the best."
"Such a hit when i took to a party. Everyone devoured it and next day were calling for the recipe."
"I love this dip! I have made it several times and it is always a huge hit! I have also added real bacon bits and they loved it even more. So easy and so good!"
"This stuff is addictive! So easy and quick to put together and every time we take it anywhere everyone wants the recipe. We make it often."
"Absolutely delicious. It's my husband's favorite dip. I made it for Father's Day and it was a hist with the entire family. BTW, it's great with veges as a dip too!"