- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with peppers and chips. Yield: 16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Jalapeno Popper Spread
Sort By :
"Delicious! Will be adding this to my "favorites" list!"
"Awesome spread. Everyone who tried this loved it and said it tastes exactly like jalapeno poppers!"
"FANTASTIC!! I made this to take to a family dinner and I was gobbled up! It is not super spicy and the kids even enjoyed it. If you wanted to spice it up a bit you could double the jalapeno's"
"SUPER DELICIOUS! I made it for a party, it got great reviews."
"Followed the recipe exactly, but added cooked/crumbled bacon on top. Excellent!"