- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with peppers and chips. Yield: 16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Jalapeno Popper Spread
Sort By :
"Very Good! Made as directed."
"Excellent - everyone wanted the recipe. I also added bacon for the bacon lovers in the group, but excellent without."
"This is excellent! I followed the recipe exactly but only made a half recipe to try it out and it was gobbled up. Everyone seemed to like it with tortilla chips the best."
"Such a hit when i took to a party. Everyone devoured it and next day were calling for the recipe."
"I love this dip! I have made it several times and it is always a huge hit! I have also added real bacon bits and they loved it even more. So easy and so good!"