- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with peppers and chips. Yield: 16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Jalapeno Popper Spread
Sort By :
This is one of our favorites; it is SO good. Much easier than stuffing jalapenos!
I'm usually not a fan of raw peppers, but actually prefer them to the corn chips with this dip.
This is a very delicious dish. It was a hit at a birthday party and many requests for the recipe. Was asked to take it to a Father's Day BBQ. Will be one of my frequent dishes per request, I am sure.
This appetizer is a no-fail winner! I have requests for the recipe every time I make it! Teens LOVE it.
My husband loves this recipe, he asks for it all the time. It really does taste like a jalapeno popper and goes great with tortilla chips.
Made this for a Super Bowl party. Our guests loved it. I am making it again for a Valentine's Day get together. The leftovers were even good the next day.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dip Recipes >
- Hot Dips >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Jalapeno Poppers >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Dip >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Appetizers >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Tailgating Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Appetizers >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetarian Appetizers >
- Vegetarian Finger Foods >
- Vegetarian Recipes >