Jalapeno Popper Spread
I've been told by fellow party-goers that this recipe tastes exactly like a jalapeno popper. I like that it can be made without much fuss. —Ariane McAlpine, Penticton, British Columbia
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended;
- spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan
- cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or
- until lightly browned. Serve with peppers and chips. Yield: 16
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.