- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with peppers and chips. Yield: 16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Jalapeno Popper Spread
Sort By :
"Easy to make and Delicious!"
"Very quick and easy to prepare. Very good the first day but l thought it was better when reheated. I would make again."
"I make this all the time. Now all of my friends make this too !! Every one wants this recipe !It's such a keeper !"
"Made this tonight and it was delicious! Tastes exactly like poppers, served it with tortilla chips. One of my favorites for sure!!"
"I brought this to a Birthday Party and evryone wanted the recipe. People said this would now be their Go To Dip.... It is Delicious...."