- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with bread crumbs. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with peppers and chips. Yield: 16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Jalapeno Popper Spread
Sort By :
"This was super easy to make. I have everything but the green chilies so I added more jalapeno. I used the less fat cream cheese to make it. I will make it again."
"This recipe is awesome!! I get requests all the time to make it!!"
"Delicious! Will be adding this to my "favorites" list!"
"Awesome spread. Everyone who tried this loved it and said it tastes exactly like jalapeno poppers!"
"FANTASTIC!! I made this to take to a family dinner and I was gobbled up! It is not super spicy and the kids even enjoyed it. If you wanted to spice it up a bit you could double the jalapeno's"