- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Corn chips, tortilla chips or assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar, chilies, peppers and 1/4 cup Parmesan until blended. Spoon into an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. Sprinkle over cheese mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 min. or until golden brown. Serve with chips or crackers. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Jalapeno Popper Dip
"Fantastic!! I didn't have canned jalapenos, so I used four jalapenos that I seeded and chopped very fine. Made it for a potluck and everyone raved about it!!"
"So good. Had it at a friend's house. Made this for a work pitch-in and it was loved by all. Only thing I might change is adding more jalapeno's only because I like a little more heat. Super tasty"
"A friend made this for a work party. I revamped the recipe a little. Got rid of the bread crumbs and parm cheese because they made the top a little crusty and the chips would break when you went in for a dip. doubled the jalapeno (make it a little more spicy) and added about 6 slices of crumbled bacon. there is never any dip left."
"The family loved it!!! I will add crispy bacon next time :)"
"Nice dip, everyone liked it! It was milder than I thought it would be, so I'll add more jalape?os and a pinch of salt next time. Good party buffet recipe!"