Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Corn chips, tortilla chips or assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar, chilies, peppers and 1/4 cup Parmesan until blended. Spoon into an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. Sprinkle over cheese mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 min. or until golden brown. Serve with chips or crackers. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Jalapeno Popper Dip
Sort By :
Outstanding! Delicious! A favorite at my job....so easy to put together and put in refrigerator the night before and simply put in oven just before you are ready to eat....Great find!
We had this at a family reunion this weekend, it disappeared quickly! Very good!
Did not have the flavor of other popper dips I've made and tried.
This dip was different and we liked it. I didn't bake it. Instead I put it in a small slow cooker.