- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at
- 350° for 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in cupcake
- comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a
- wire rack to cool completely.
- Place bread crumbs on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for
- 2-3 minutes or until toasted. Cool. In a large bowl, beat cream
- cheese and butter until fluffy. Add confectioners’ sugar and
- vanilla; beat until smooth. Frost cupcakes. Garnish with toasted
- bread crumbs and jalapeno slices. Store in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 380 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.