- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for
- 6-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°
- and juices run clear. Top with pepper Jack cheese. Cover and cook
- 1-2 minutes longer or until pepper Jack cheese is melted.
- Grill buns, cut side down, over medium heat for 30-60 seconds or
- until toasted. Serve burgers on buns with lettuce, tomato and
- guacamole. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 879 calories, 58 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 204 mg cholesterol, 1,715 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 59 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.