- 10 medium fresh jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, halved
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds, stems and center membrane. Stuff each half with about 2 teaspoons of cream cheese. Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Place on a broiler rack that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove toothpicks. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Jalapeno Pepper Appetizers
"Friends and family love this recipe!!"
"Had these at a Halloween party last night and they were awesome!!!"
"excellent and easy"
"Substituted precooked bacon to make them less greasy. Reduced baking time to 10 minutes."
"These are so simple to prepare and delicious! I took the cream ycheese right from the fridge and cut it across the width and then cut it in half again. The cream cheese was easy to handle and the pieces fit right into the jalapenos."
"I have been making this recipes for years and it is a real hit. The only changes I made are do not remove seeds & membrane and use Herb & Garlic spreadable cream cheese. Also make sure the pepper goes completely around may need to use one slice of bacon but it's worth it. You will get great Raves and requests for more please."
"I make these all the time, but usually add some grated cheddar cheese and chives to the cream cheese. We grill instead of put under the broiler. The idea of just 3 ingredients and wrapping a filled jalepeno in bacon is WONDERFULL!!!!!"
"Love these....I added Hidden Valley Ranch Dip powder mix to my cream cheese. awesome!!!!"
"Tasty, easy just a little greasy but worth the try! I will def make again :)"
"These are also excellent with smoked sausage links. My daughter makes them in the smoker...delicious!!"