- 10 medium fresh jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 bacon strips, halved
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds, stems and center membrane. Stuff each half with about 2 teaspoons of cream cheese. Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpick.
- Place on a broiler rack that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove toothpicks. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Jalapeno Pepper Appetizers(16)
Sort By :
I make these all the time, but usually add some grated cheddar cheese and chives to the cream cheese. We grill instead of put under the broiler. The idea of just 3 ingredients and wrapping a filled jalepeno in bacon is WONDERFULL!!!!!
Love these....I added Hidden Valley Ranch Dip powder mix to my cream cheese. awesome!!!!
Tasty, easy just a little greasy but worth the try! I will def make again :)
These are also excellent with smoked sausage links. My daughter makes them in the smoker...delicious!!
My sister-in-law made these for my daughter's graduation open house. They were a hit with our guest.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >