- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pecans and green onions until blended. On a serving plate, form mixture into desired shape. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
- In a microwave, warm jelly until melted; spread over cheese spread. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forJalapeno-Pecan Cheese Spread
"Fixed this for daughter's graduation party and it was a big hit! I used my homemade hot pepper jelly and the jelly gives the spread a nice presentation and enhances flavor. Definitely will make again!"