I like to shape this pepper jelly spread like a Christmas tree around the holidays, but this is a recipe I make year-round. —Charolette Westfall, Houston, TX
Featured In: 40 Appetizers for Fall Celebrations
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pecans and green onions until blended. On a serving plate, form mixture into desired shape. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
- In a microwave, warm jelly until melted; spread over cheese spread. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Jalapeno-Pecan Cheese Spread in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Reviews for Jalapeno-Pecan Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2016
"Fixed this for daughter's graduation party and it was a big hit! I used my homemade hot pepper jelly and the jelly gives the spread a nice presentation and enhances flavor. Definitely will make again!"