Jalapeno jelly makes a fabulous glaze. The chops have a beautiful golden color, and my husband says they're good enough to keep everyone quiet at the dinner table. —Shannon Bruce, Mooresville, Indiana
Recommended: 30 Grilled Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons jalapeno pepper jelly, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place green beans in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; toss with oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Roast 15-20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle pork chops with the remaining salt and pepper. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add chops; cook, uncovered, 4 minutes. Turn chops over; spread tops with half of the jalapeno jelly.
- Cook, uncovered, 2-3 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Turn chops over; spread tops with remaining jelly. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with green beans. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Jalapeno Jelly-Glazed Pork Chops in Taste of Home September/October 2014
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Jalapeno Jelly-Glazed Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review